OPEN WITH LAPTOP FOR BEST EXPERIENCE
What is Startup Seeds Pre acceleration program
Startup seeds pre-acceleration program 3 designed and organized by Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club, is an intensive training and mentorship program for young entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses.
Startup seeds is a 5 phases program.
Phase 1: Idea Generation Workshop
The workshops are designed to guide young entrepreneurs through the process of both, idea generation and validation. They will learn how to assess that their ideas are market ready to the target population they are going to serve. Each workshop is related to a specific industry.
These intensive workshops provide the tools and skills to improve the ideas, come up with new ideas and find potential partners through hands-on exercises to give the practical sense and theories of how creativity is processed in the mind.
The industries of the Ideation workshops for this year programs were:
- Internet of Things IOT. Registration is closed
- Education Industry. Registration is closed
- Health Care. Registration is closed
- Social Challenges. Registration is closed
- Creative Industry. Registration is closed
Phase 2: Bootcamp
During the Bootcamp, we hosted the selected Teams in an isolated place, this year was at Deir Al Oumara, to learn hands-on, the tools and techniques for developing a business plan.
Participants receive a 5-day intensive training and guidance from experts on how to understand their business components better, thus preparing them to write a comprehensive business plan in the mentorship phase. The boot camp includes 10 training sessions and several team building activities.
The topics covered in the Bootcamp were:
- Market Analysis
- Market strategy
- Communication strategy
- Mission and vision
- Value proposition
- Hack the keynote
- Business model and revenue stream
- Ecosystem in Lebanon
- Budgeting and cost structure
- P&L Statement
- Partners and Stakeholders
- Startup Action Plan
- Business model canvas
- ISME Program
- Idea Assessment
- Market Research
- Innovative Cards
Participants are required to submit the booklets they worked on during the Bootcamp out of which 13 ideas were selected to continue for the mentorship phase.
Phase 3: Mentorship
10 teams are qualified to the mentorship phase in order to write a full and comprehensive business plan in addition to building their prototypes.
10 mentors from Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club advisors and experts are assigned to help the teams go through the mentorship phase with a weekly follow-up by TEC team.
Phase 4: Pitching Festival
The Pitching Festival is the last phase of Startup Seeds 3 pre- acceleration Program. Qualified teams have 4 minutes to pitch their ideas on stage. The ideas are graded; 50% on the submitted business plan, 40% on grades given by the jury, and 10% on the public voting.
Phase 5: Business Support:
During this phase, the team will get the support to seed funding for the startup. in addition to getting business support by professional consultants. They will also get exposed to a big network in the entrepreneurial sector in Lebanon. And get startup featured in local & regional media.
Why you should apply
- Learn the best techniques to generate and refine business ideas
- Assess the viability of your idea
- Learn how to write a full business plan through one-on-one mentorship from experts in the field
- Learn how to pitch your idea to investors and clients
- Win cash grants up to 10,000,000 LBP
- Have the chance to access seed funding for your start-up
- Receive further business support by professional consultants
- Meet your cofounders and build the right team
- Get exposed to a big network in the entrepreneurial sector in Lebanon
- Get your start-up featured in local & regional media
Who should apply
- Young entrepreneurs (Age 16 - 35) residing in Tripoli and North Lebanon
- Startups based in Tripoli and North Lebanon with less than one year of operations