Startup Seeds Pre-acceleration Program, designed and organized by Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club, is an intensive training and mentorship program for young entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses. Participants will graduate with a full business plan and a professional investor pitch.
The program is divided into 5 phases:
1- Idea Generation
2- Boot Camp
4- Pitch Festival
5- Business Support
About the Bootcamp:
The Bootcamp is the second phase of Startup Seeds Acceleration Program. Shortlisted applicants will be hosted for a 4-day intensive training in La Maison de la Forêt. The Bootcamp will introduce a series of workshops and sessions conducted by several professionals from Lebanon and guest speakers from the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Why Startup Seeds Program?
1. Learn the best techniques to generate and refine business ideas
2. Assess the viability of your idea
3. Learn how to write a full business plan through one-on-one
mentorship from experts in the field
4. Learn how to pitch your idea to investors and clients
5. Win cash grants up to 10,000,000 LBP
6. Have the chance to access seed funding for your startup
7. Receive further business support by professional consultants
8. Meet your cofounders and build the right team
9. Get exposed to a big network in the entrepreneurial sector in
10. Get your startup featured in local & regional media
Apply Now on: http://www.tripolientrepreneurs.org/startup-seeds-2018
TEC will cover expenses for up to two members per team including accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Coffee breaks, and Transportation from/to the boot camp venue.