Internship at Mira's Guided Tours
Mira’s Guided Tours is offering a part time internship opportunity for young motivated fresh candidates to assist in Communication tasks.
This position is ideal for communications and tourism students but will also be of interest to history, architecture, hospitality, or urban studies students and young professionals from these fields, eager to gain new work experiences.
(2 months to 6 months period)
- Reach out to universities, schools, cultural institutions to connect with, introduce the tours and invite them to join.
- Help with flyers and posters distribution in Beirut and Tripoli.
- Assist the guide during the tours with logistics (organization and coordination).
(Hours and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview)
- Good written and spoken English and Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in the required language/s.
- Interest in culture, history and tourism.
- Keen interest in other cultures and ability to engage with a broad range of people.
This internship is a definite added value for the candidate who will get an experience in administration and communication work, she/he will learn or deepen their knowledge of Lebanon’s historical cities and will be in direct contacts with tourists coming from all over the world.
After completion of the internship, a reference letter is provided by Mira’s Guided tours.
Food and transport costs are covered during tours.
About Mira’s Guided Tours:
Mira’s Guided tours are fun and informative professional guided tours led through the eyes of specialized certified guides passionate and knowledgeable about a city or a specific area in Lebanon. This project has been a success since 2014 until today, with media covering its activities such as Jazeera, CNN, AL Arabia, France Info and ARD (German National TV) and many others.
To apply please send an email with a motivational letter and a brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org