We're looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to join our team. You will be working closely with the Team Leader and Senior Development team and test various scenarios both through use cases, and in-house user testing.
- QA will work together with Dev team to ensure and improve the quality of our products.
- Review requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases could be both manual and automated.
- Implement and build local unit test functions to run tests on an android app
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You like to improve things and ensure good quality
- You enjoy solving problems. You are passionate to dig deeper finding the root cause of the problem and offer solutions.
- You have an understanding of software systems architecture generally, e.g. n-tier web architecture
- You pay attention to details, work accurately and consistently to achieve goals.
- You are confident using tools and systems to manage large and/or complicated assignments.
- You have at least one year of working experience.
- You graduated from Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, or other related major.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Required Skills ( at least one of the following )
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the title "Quality Assurance Internship" as the email subject