Our family is growing, we are hiring!
We are looking for an Administration Officer
The Administration officer assists project team to plan, develop, source and manage procurement arrangements to effectively meet the project objectives. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
This position reports to the Project Manager.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and ordering and purchase office supplies.
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Arrange travel and accommodations.
• Maintain projects’ calendar. Schedule appointments, in-house and external events
• Ensure selection of best offers/quotations & validate that the received goods and services are of the right quality & quantity
• Provide advice, information and guidance on procurement related matters to staff across the organization to support good practice in procurement
• Identify, mitigate and escalate procurement risks to enable the organization to meet its obligations
• Maintain and update procurement records and generate reports on procurement and contract activity to meet organizational compliance requirements and provide access to procurement information
• Assis the Finance manager in preparing payments lists and documentation for Financial report
• Conduct other tasks assigned by the Manager when needed
● Minimum 3 years of professional experience
● Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work on both operational and tactical levels
● Ability to liaise with partners & suppliers