Does your mind often wander on how did they execute an amazing ad that you saw? Are you the type of person who constantly comes up with ideas among your friends? Do you love to think and strategize like a person who is about to conquer the world?
Do you enjoy coming up with stories and wish to see them executed on the ground? Is there a mini director inside you waiting to be unleashed? And most importantly, are you eager to experiment and develop the perfect strategies and campaigns to motivate people to unleash their potential?
- Develop & implement marketing strategies that achieve the organizational objectives in addition to metrics to evaluate and assess the implemented activities
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Develop and execute a detailed action plan for outreach in coordination with Programs & Community Development team leaders
- Liaise with stakeholders and community partners to promote activities and programs
- Develop branding content and coordinate design efforts with the Design Officer
- Manage TEC online presence through social media channels, website, and others.
- Coach startups and incubatees on marketing best practices
- Develop content for press and other publication
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Assist in reporting and ensure consistent and concise communication with all the team
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing tools (e.g. CRM, Mailchimp,)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and business awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Proficient in capturing and documenting activities and events through multimedia tools.