OPEN WITH LAPTOP FOR BEST EXPERIENCE
What is Startup Seeds Pre acceleration program
Startup Seeds pre-acceleration program 4.0 designed and organized by Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club, is an intensive training and mentorship program for young entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses. It constitutes of 5 main phases: Ideation, Bootcamp, Mentorship for Business Plan writing and Prototype, Pitching Festival and Business Support for the three winners. The winners will win up to 10,000,000 LBP as a grant to launch their Business Idea.
Deadline for submissions: March 10, 2019
Announcement of the shortlisted applicants: March 15, 2019
Bootcamp in Bkassine, Jezzine April 24 - April 28
Phase 1: Idea Generation Workshops
The workshops are designed to you through the process of both, idea generation and validation.
You will learn how to formulate a problem and come up with ideas that use the latest trends in order for them to become startups.
These intensive workshops provide the tools and skills to improve your ideas, come up with new ideas and find potential partners through hands-on exercises.
Phase 2: Bootcamp
During the Bootcamp, we host the selected Teams in an isolated place, this year will be la Maison de la forêt, to learn hands-on, the tools and techniques for developing a business plan.
You will receive a 5-day intensive training and guidance from experts on how to understand the business components better, thus preparing you to write a comprehensive business plan in the mentorship phase. The boot camp includes 10 training sessions and several team building activities.
The topics covered in the Bootcamp are:
- Market Analysis
- Market strategy
- Communication strategy
- Mission and vision
- Value proposition
- Hack the keynote
- Business model and revenue stream
- Ecosystem in Lebanon
- Budgeting and cost structure
- P&L Statement
- Partners and Stakeholders
- Startup Action Plan
- Business model canvas
- ISME Program
- Idea Assessment
- Market Research
- Innovative Cards
Phase 3: Mentorship
10 teams are qualified to the mentorship phase to write a full and comprehensive business plan in addition to building their prototypes.
10 mentors from Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club advisors and experts are assigned to help the teams go through the mentorship phase with a weekly follow-up by TEC team.
Phase 4: Tripoli Startup Forum
Pitching at Tripoli Startup Forum is the last phase of Startup Seeds 4 pre- acceleration Program. Qualified teams have 4 minutes to pitch their ideas on stage. The ideas are graded; 50% on the submitted business plan, 40% on grades given by the jury, and 10% on the public voting.
Phase 5: Business Support:
During this phase, your team will receive support for managing the seed fund. In addition to getting business support from professional consultants. you will also get exposed to a big network in the entrepreneurial sector in Lebanon. And get your startup featured in local & regional media.
Why you should apply
- Learn the best techniques to generate and refine business ideas
- Assess the viability of your idea
- Learn how to write a full business plan through one-on-one mentorship from experts in the field
- Learn how to pitch your idea to investors and clients
- Win cash grants up to 10,000,000 LBP to launch your business idea
- Receive further business support from professional consultants
- Meet your cofounders and build the right team
- Get exposed to a big network in the entrepreneurial sector in Lebanon
- Get your start-up featured in local & regional media
Who should apply
- Young entrepreneurs (Age 16 - 35) residing in Tripoli and North Lebanon
- Startups based in Tripoli and North Lebanon with less than one year of operations
To Apply Click Here